Oscraps

Llewyn and the New Couch
musicmom3

Llewyn and the New Couch

This is a template layout using all the parts included in the new Ephemeral Release...it just worked out that this collection was the perfect set of digital supplies to help me document how my kids got a new couch. Buying furniture is a big decision, but there was no denying that Llewyn helped it along. Heck, he dug down to the springs! Llewyn has lots of puppy energy to channel and now he can do that in his new sturdy crate when the kids are out. (He chewed his way out of the old crate.) I have been told that King Arthur, who would never think of chewing furniture or baseboards for that matter, also enjoys the new couch.

When I work with a template, I line up the photos I want to use and make my template tweaks before I do anything else. In this case I shuffled the frames around, substituting a square for a vertical from my aA stash to accommodate a photo. Then I turned off all the texture/color/transfer layers and placed my photos—in this case, I added a Fotoblendz down the center for the damaged couch photo. From there I added the title and text (to make sure I would have enough room). One by one I then turned on all the template layers, altering them as needed, and finished up with embellishments. I mix-and-matched from the multimedia flower set in the release.
Credits list
Ephemeral Release **on sale until September 8** https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Ephemeral-Collection.html
This is so great Laura, I love all you did. The photos are so sweet and beautiful, an awesome page!!

Very nice photos arranged to go with the great serendipitous story. And Llewyn just lying on the new couch with that 'What'd I do?" look.

Congratulations on the find! Everyone needs the dog-ripped-up-the-couch experience at least one :)

Great page design and I love that you document things like this. For me they're the best way to keep my life from being a blur, and so much detail that wouldn't be remembered later on if not put here. I love seeing the mess, because it's those messes and painful things we forget fastest. :)

Oh my gosh, good thing a new couch was in the works! Reminds me of a dog cartoon I saw - couch like this with all the stuffing removed, dog says, it just exploded, I'm just as surprised as you are! :) I love the circle of pink and the yellow title!

J'adore ;) et je souris en même temps Llewyn irait bien avec ma " Shanelle " de 7 mois, autant d'énergie et très inventive pour les bêtises, votre page est très réussie Laura .

Oh, wow!! how cute is this? love your photos and the blending. Loved your journaling. xx

So the bag doggie get a new couch to sleep on? Great story, great design.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename