Oscraps

Black Bird.jpg
This has always been one of my favourite Beatles songs, very simple but such a lovely song!
Paul McCartney wrote this song about the civil rights struggle for African Americans after reading about race riots in the US. He penned it in his kitchen in Scotland not long after an incident in Little Rock when the federal courts forced the racial desegregation of the Arkansas capital's school system.
I used this beautiful collection from Palvinka Designs "Together Collection" and tried to keep my layout as simple but as beautiful as this song!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Palvinka
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and Su_Sanne
Oh, I can't believe it!!! You chose the lyrics out of millions of songs that I hum to myself all the time. I was already going to find the lyrics and choose that exact song because I love it so much!!!! Unbelievable! But no problem, then I'll look for another one. Super LO!!!

beautiful, love the photo of the birds looking up and gorgeous cluster! thanks for playing the challenge.

This is one of my favorite Beatles songs, too. And I love how you used that photo -- It looks like the blackbirds are seeing and singing.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
taxed4ever
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename