Oscraps

Beauty
ksacry

Beauty

I love the summer flowers, their colors are so bright!

Construction: I started with the ArtsyLayered Template 271. I added paper ArtPlay Palette Rougir Solid Paper #2, duplicated with blend mode Multiply. Then I added Assemblage Overlays No 1 #3, replacing the button with the Palette Rougir’s Cayenne button.
I added my photo to the template’s top frame and overlaid that with an extraction of the flower. In the lower frame, I used ArtsyTransfer #2 clipped to the frame mask. I clipped my second photo to the templates paint layer.
I then used the palette’s Edge Overlay on the left edge and added various ArtsyTransfers to complete the background.
I placed the wooden ladder from ArtPlay-MiniPalette-Demode behind the template’s frames and added the MiniPalette’s wildflower on top. Over the top of this, I placed the Palette Rougir’s White Rose.
To complete, I used the Lined Word “Everything has Beauty” at blend mode Darken, with the Beauty WordART Mix No 1 Word Transfer “Exquisite”, blended Multiply at 50% opacity. I added a stroke to Beauty WordART Mix No 1 Word Art “Beauty Every Day” and duplicated it.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love flower layouts! I like the way the ladder gives the appearance of a trellis. Congrats on your GSO!

I love the flowers and blending, I also love the beautiful background you created, gorgeous!!

Congrats on the GSO!!

Congrats on the GSO! Love the way you used the ladder and the addition of the doily.

Saw this the other day and thought it was so eye-catching, with its bright colors... Love it....the more subtle background allows the flowers to be the stars of the page...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename