Oscraps

Beautiful Story
Miki

Beautiful Story

Credits list
This limited option is back at a 54% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after June 21, 2023 at 9am EST.
Artplay Rougir Collection
Artplay Palette Rougir
Artsy Transfers Rougir
Assemblage Overlays 1
MultiMedia Roses 1
Beauty WordART Mix 1

Artplay Palette Mistletoe (label word)
Artplay Palette Patriarch (label word)
Assemblage Overlays 2
Post Marked 2
FotoBlendz Overlays 15
12x12 Artist Edges 6

Tim Holtz Found Relatives

Process
Artsy paper 1 from APP Rougir was used as the foundation for the page. It was rotated 90º. The images were clipped to fotoblendz masks. Transfers and overlays from ATT Rougir and the kit were added. Post mark stamps were added with the blending mode changed to color burn. An Assemblage Overlay 1 (with the mustache tape from 2) created a border, along with a 12x12 artist edge. A MM Roses element (rotated), word art, label words and journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
beautiful heritage page! beautiful work on the background, the past pink color brings a lot of softness!

i love your background story.
fantastic blending and use of brushes.
amelia seems to have been a very brave woman. i imagine what she thought during the journey and what the first meeting was like.

Love to see these wonderful stories from the past come to life again. Lovely blending and I love the colors.

A great story!! Love the old photos and your blending, the transfers you added are beautiful, gorgeous!!

such a well-balanced and very harmonious layout, I love the right colors for the old photos and your blending is fantastic

A great story. I can't imagine answering and ad for marriage and moving across the country to wed a stranger and raise his children. She must have been quite a wonderful person.
Beautiful page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata