Oscraps

newbie2digi

I love digital scrapbooking, but avatars and posting often leave me puzzled. I tried last year and gave up, but during the year, I did learn a bit more about how to size my images. So far, this year it actually looks like the avatar changed. Yay. I chose to use the Mrs. Santa kit from last year's downloads. I used:
CnJ-PAPER-Idgie, CnJ-PEOPLE-Elf-SoMaDesign, CnJ-WA-MFERK and CnJ-OVERLAY-LynneAnzelc
  • Love
Reactions: sandra-9663
Hi and welcome! So happy to see that you have worked out your avatar, we are using a new software forum which makes it easier as well. Your new avi looks fabulous!! love that little elf!! For fun don't forget to pop this avi in the Avatar Challenge thread which is here .... https://oscraps.com/community/threads/avatar-challenge.34510/ follow the instructions in the first post on how to link your post to your avi pic in the gallery. :)

Well it looks like you figured out the avi challenge for sure! And this layout is just the cutest thing. Love the white border around the edge and that wordart is fantastic. Welcome to the O! This is a great time to play along!

so cute, the elf is perfect for an avatar. love it. Thanks for joining the AVI challenge and making this december extra special!

Loving your cute elf AVI!! Glad you got things figured out this year! Holler if you ever need help!

A big welcome to you and your avi looks amazing!! We're a friendly bunch, so I hope you feel right at home soon.

Layout information

Category
12 Days of December (2021)
Added by
newbie2digi
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename