**WINNER ANNOUNCED** Avatar CHALLENGE

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O

WINNERS:

1st prize to schmoosue
2nd prize to scrap-genie

congrats!

It's December and I am looking forward to Christmas!
Here at Oscraps we will celebrate this holiday season with our 12 Days of December Event.
Is there a better way to end the year than with a party?

Please join me in getting ready for this party by dressing up for the event!
Yes, it's the pre-party Avatar challenge!
Create a new avi, that shows how much and what you like about this season.

Diane-avi-xmas-2021.jpg

Info on how to change your avatar is found here in the help section of the forum.

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Laitha Designs
- Winner 2 - $5 to Anna Aspnes Designs
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

Note: The Avatar challenge is entirely optional and does not count towards winning one of the Grand Prizes.

RULES:
- Create a new avatar, dress up for the occasion and then change your actual Avatar image as well. Be sure to place a large version in this thread so we can see it! :)
- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Please upload your Avatar to the 12 Days Christmas 2021 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2021 and then display linked avi in this thread (see below).
- Please use the words AVI CHALLENGE in your layout title when uploading to the gallery OR you can simply attach it to your post by using the Attach File option.
--------------------
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Okay... let's get the party started!!! So glad that the 12 Days of Christmas Event is finally here.
I had lot of fun making my avatar... it put me in the Christmas spirit. I used the fabulous Home for the Holidays Collaboration that will be given away each day starting on Dec 4th. For more details - visit the OScraps blog.

LSlycord

Okay... let's get the party started!!! So glad that the 12 Days of Christmas Event is finally here.
I had lot of fun making my avatar... it put me in the Christmas spirit. I used the fabulous Home for the Holidays Collaboration that will be given away each day starting on Dec 4th. For more details - visit the OScraps blog.

Number 1 I love that photo of you! Totally explains your nickname of brighteyes. Number 2 is—-Wow, ♥️♥️ I love your avi! It totally makes me smile!

isDK

My eyes, my mouth and face shape. FaceApp AI took off 50 or 60 years. It's a kick! ;)

I used Anna's APP Yuletide and a Christmas branch from Lorie Davison's Maybell Littleberry

margje

The O is awesOme
Thanks for this fun challenge!

full