Oscraps

Annalift
Created with : "Artsy Blooms 1" & "Artsy Blendz Origins" & "Artplay-Forget me Not" a "Urban Frames transfers" by Anna Aspsen and "Gradient Grunge 2" by JoyfulHeart.
My own journaling and handwritting WA
Picture GettyFree (transormed)
Oh, Cath...your Grandmother sounds like such a wonderful woman...I LOVE that you got to get a break from "home life" by getting to visit her...it reminds me of my own times that I would get to go stay with my Nana :heartpumpred: Her property sounds beautiful!! Your journaling is beautiful and really paints the picture to where I feel like I am there with you. Wonderful layout :hug2::lovey3:

The journaling is perfect, heartfelt and expressive. THe photo is perfect for your memories.

Oh, Cath...your Grandmother sounds like such a wonderful woman...I LOVE that you got to get a break from "home life" by getting to visit her...it reminds me of my own times that I would get to go stay with my Nana :heartpumpred: Her property sounds beautiful!! Your journaling is beautiful and really paints the picture to where I feel like I am there with you. Wonderful layout :hug2::lovey3:
Thank you Jenn for this enthusiastic comment! My grandma has only in my heart and my memories since 1999. My father, her son, has left in 2014. They were both close to me and helped me a lot to stay alive. :heartpumpred:

Wow! This is so touching and heartwarming. Precious photo to go with it. Love how the background is her world you so eloquently wrote about.
Thank you Lacy for enjoying my layout! You described it perfectly!

Love your blending! Beautiful layout! Congratulations for being featured in Oscraps newsletter!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Cath VP
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename