Oscraps

Sept Month Review - Left Side
lacy

Sept Month Review - Left Side

The Template layers were placed on the left side of a 12x24 layout, photos or Artsy Transfers were clipped to the fotoblendz and masks, some frames were removed or transformed. Embellishments include elements, transfers/overlays, paint, stains, and word art. Finished with text box journaling.
Credits list
Month Review Template Album No 7 p18
ArtPlay Mini Palette Terraqueous (solid paper 1, transfers, overlays, splatter, circle tag, raffia, leaf, cardboard frame box-transformed)
Artsy Transfer Able 2
MultiMedia City 1-4 (circle tag, metal piece, brad)
ArtPlay Palette Jouer (label word, beaded threadz)
Adventure WordART Mix 1
Artsy Stains 5-8
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
Love the cinnamon red paint! You both must be pleased. Great documentation.

I love seeing real life documented. These pages will be such a trip-down-the-memory-lane conversation starter one day...

Love that color, and it's name! I would never be able to choose :) When I see these beautiful cars, I often wonder just how in the world they are painted! Love the placement of the wheel. No progress on the little house? You have a lot going on ;-)

Oh WOW, that color on a 57 Chevy is pretty! Love your documented September layout.

Love that color, and it's name! I would never be able to choose :) When I see these beautiful cars, I often wonder just how in the world they are painted! Love the placement of the wheel. No progress on the little house? You have a lot going on ;-)
Oh it's very hard to choose a color. We changed our minds several times. We're pretty happy with it. Re: the wheel, after posting I went back and transformed with Perspective, looks a lot better.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename