Oscraps

Lighthouse
ksacry

Lighthouse

I had never been to Point No Point Lighthouse until last weekend when our road rally group stopped there for lunch on the beach. I will definitely have to go again when I have time to explore the 60 surrounding acres.

Construction: For the background, I started with ArtPlay Palette Amaranthine Artsy Paper #3 and layered Artsy Transfers Amaranthine #5 with a blend mode of Linear Burn. Then I topped them both with ArtPlay Palette Amaranthine Solid Paper #3 blended with Soft Light.
I used Strom FotoBlendz No 1 #2 and clipped my photo to the fotoblendz layer. I added parts from Strom FotoBlendz No 1 #3 to fill in around my photo.
I used several brushes from Artplay Palette Strom plus several transfers and overlays from the palette Amaranthine in and under the fotoblendz.
I added the Postage Frames No. 1 #4 and clipped my B&W photo to the mask layer. I changed the frame’s texture layer to Hard Light blending.
The Word Art and Cluster: I placed Amaranthine WordART Mix No.1 IWish and erased all the words except “Photos”. I placed Amaranthine WordART Mix No.1 Amaze, then duplicated it and changed the blending mode to Color Burn with 50% fill. Under the word Amaze, I added Amaranthine WordART Mix No.1 Word Transfer Bouquet with blend mode Multiply and 50% fill.
Over the top of the postage frame, I placed MultiMedia Documents No. 10 #4. I duplicated the paper layer and changed the blending mode to overlay.
Credits list
ArtPlay Strom Collection and a classic Anna Release, ArtPlay Palette Amaranthine Collection, are On Sale Now for a limited time.
AnnaRelease 11 May 2018
ArtPlay Strom Collection

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Amaranthine
ArtsyTransfers Amaranthine
Postage Frames No. 1
Amaranthine WordART Mix No. 1
MultiMedia Documents No. 10
Strom FotoBlendz No 1
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Beautiful lighthouse, and perfect with the red hot pokers accenting!
Love this. Are those red hot poker plants? Can't tell on my small screen. Even if they're buoys, it all looks really nautical. Lovely place!

Great job framing the main photo then I love the whole cluster with the small photo and the postage frame!

Love this. Are those red hot poker plants? Can't tell on my small screen. Even if they're buoys, it all looks really nautical. Lovely place!
Yes I believe they are red hot poker plants. They were all along the sea wall.

It's a beautiful lighthouse! I love your Title cluster and how the wordART peeks out from the behind the grass.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename