Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Mini-Palette-Yare-Xmas-Memories-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Mini-Palette-Yare-Xmas-Memories-Joan.jpg

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-MiniPalette-Yare.html
Inspiration – Thinking of getting out some Christmas decorations plus looking at what the mini palette has for a selection set me on the idea of texting the pictures I have of some of the family ornaments from the past.
Start – Opened MultiFoto Template 3.2
Paper – I placed Solid Paper 1 over the background. I used Ctrl U with colorize to bring a little color to the page.
Photos – I extracted the ceramic tree from my photo over the mask layer. I filled the mask layers with gold using Edit>Fill. I added a copy of the tree to one of the frames and filled the mask layer with gold also. I added photos to the other Masks using Layer>Create Layer Mask.
Transfers – Put transfers 2 and 3 on the page on opposite sides. I also added Artstroke 1 which I filled with blue.
Elements – I put the holy under one of the frames and a copy under another. A third copy was added but erased the leaves that showed. I added the red ribbon above one of the photos.
Brush – Brush 2 filled with blue was added to the page.
Title – Used the wordart Xmas and typed Memories to which I added an Ice Style.
I remember those old ones with the long stem. They look very fragile. I bet they are rare find these days.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename