Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-relative-pam-1-.jpg
pam p

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-relative-pam-1-.jpg

ArtPlay Relative CollectionThis limited option enables you to purchase entire release of 5 products at 40% discount and get BONUS DigitalART exclusive to the AnnaRelease offering. Please note this collection will no longer be available after 5 December 2023 at 9 am EST:​

Process
Base layer solid paper 1,the ALT was added.Sunset image was clipped to transfer from ALT.Stains,paint,artstrokes,texture,splatters from the ALT were used under and over the image.
The frames/mask layers were then turned on and two more images were clipped to these.More elements from APP and ALT were used to support the framed images.I then completed the page with elements,wordart and multimedia, all from the collection.Some parts were erased, resized,and some blending modes and shadows were applied.
The images on the left are from the Hocking River and the sunset image was taken at Lake Erie.
Credits list
ArtPlay-Relative-Collection.html-
  • ArtPlay Palette Relative-solid paper 1,elements
  • Relative Artsy Layered Template-frames/mask,stains,paints,transfers,splatters,leaves
  • Family WordART Mix No. 4
  • MultiMedia Trees No. 1
  • Relative FotoBlendz No. 1
  • Relative BONUS-twig
  • Other products used:
  • ArtPlay-Palette-Amaranthine.html- twig-on sale now
  • ButtonThreadz-No-6.html-on sale now
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love the sun framed by the tree branch. That photo is remarkable. And love those two framed photos. Beautiful job of splitting the page on the diagonal.

What beautiful autumn photos. Love the combo of urbanthreadz and branches to look like branches of a tree.

fantastic photos and wonderful realisation of this autumn impression. I love the placement of the branches.

What gorgeous photos! Great blending and framing. And I also love that single little bird.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename