Oscraps

This Place
pmjames

This Place

A catch-up with my gorgeous Niece Jess in a restaurant flooded with pink lighting!

Created with the Artplay Flâneur Collection On Sale now with a 53% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers until June 7, 2023 at 9am EST.
Credits list
Artplay Flâneur Collection (available until June 7, 2023)
Artplay Palette Flâneur
ArtsyTransfers Flâneur
LightLeak Frames No.1
Travel WordART Mix No.2

Other
FotoGlow Mix No.2
Canvas Textures No.1
Splatters No.15
Knotted UrbanThreadz No.1

Process Two Solid Papers with a Gradient Fill create the Background of this layout, with a Blending Mode applied to the top layout. Two copies of my extracted Focal Image were placed on top of the Background. Blending Modes were applied to both Layers. FotoGlows, Texture, and ArtsyTransfers were placed below the Image. Splatters, ArtsyTransfers, and a Layer from the Light Leak Frames (with a Soft Light Blending Mode) were placed on to of the Layout. Dimensional Elements, BrushWork and Stitching were added to the Page. Various Adjustment Layers were used to brighten the Layout and Journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
wonderful photo of the two of you. i like this soft pink touch that is put over the whole page.

This is radiant and I love ever inch of it! Well deserved Standing O, and thanks for sharing your view through rose-colored glasses!

Oh I love this! Love the pink...love the way the extracted photo...love the phone with the photo on it! Just brilliant!

Such a wonderful photo, so happy and so pink! You look very good with pink hair! Thinking about trying that myself ;-)

Love the pink tint. And really like that you didn't crop out your hands and phone.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-flaneur-Michelle-this-place.jpg
File size
212.3 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout