Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-travel-template-album-6-ksacry Ghouls Gambol 1
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-travel-template-album-6-ksacry Ghouls Gambol 1

This is page 1 of a double page spread for my Travel 2022 Album.
Text Reads: The Cascade Sports Car Club's 56th Anniversary of a Halloween road rally was a blast. Decorated cars ran roads around northwest Oregon, ending in Old Town St. Helens. We were a part of the show, parking on the blocked off main street. October 29, 2022

Construction: I created this as a 12 x 24 double page. I had photos of the rally cars on the street that I made into a black and white panorama. I then applied Image/Adjustments/Threshold to the photo. This was used as my background spacing the 2 pages.
I layered Travel Template Album No. 6 #17 and 19 onto the left and right sides of the layout, turning off several layers, moving layers and leaving only some of the frames, one photo mask and splatters/stains/postage.
I then clipped my photos to the photo masks. I created Out-Of-Bounds of some photos via extractions.
I added the Spirit of HalloweenTown logo for the banner that the airplane was pulling (the airplane and banner are a part of Travel Template Album No. 6 #19). I revised the coloring to match the witch on page 1.
I placed ArtPlay Palette Monster Treats elements, Spider and Button, recoloring the red button to orange.
I added the Cascade Sports Car Club’s “Ghouls Gambol Rally” as the title and their Phantom/Logo, revising the coloring.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
I love the heavy theshold effect on the large images! I love the witch "stuck" to the front of the vehicle.

What a great page. I love what you did with that background photo. At first, I thought it was an old time street scene...until I read your description and found that it was actually a current photo that you turned to b&w. Love how you masked the selfie and the OOB on the witch! Great layout for this challenge!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-travel-template-album-6-ksacry-ghouls-gambol_page1_600.jpg
File size
242.1 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout