Oscraps

AnnaLIFT: Embracing the Surreal
isDK

AnnaLIFT: Embracing the Surreal

135 Santa Fe artists built Meow Wolf house in 2016, and there are now 250 artists employed full time to put new exhibits together. We made plans to see the even bigger Meow Wolf Denver right away, as well as to return to the "House of Eternal Return." It was such an injection of creative juices.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (Crazy Life), fotoblendz, stitchez, corner slit frames, brushes
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-11-11-22-11-26-22.36564/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and NAdams
Wonderful design! I love the color! This looks like a fascinating place to visit!

Ok...didn't expect this to be yours when I jumped into the gallery to comment! These colors are amazing...and your own "creative juices" were really flowing when you went to document this page. Love the way that you repeated the photos. And the color on that background paper is just so fun! The energy of this page is truly amazing!

The lines and repetition are so effective here, then the color ! Really like the intersection of the lines of photos and that house with the background lines radiating - looks like you put a lot of thought and creativity into this page!

This makes my inner Color Queen so dang happy. I'm inspired by your inspiration.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename