Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-hinterland-wild-autumn-diane-lantern-festival.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-hinterland-wild-autumn-diane-lantern-festival.jpg

I was inspired by @musicmom3 layout here and lifted the composition of a large photo on the edge and pumpkins used for embellishment, even though the page is not about pumpkins (I tend to be very literal in my embellishments, except I don't mind buttons or flowers anywhere).

ArtPlay Hinterland Papers & Transfers in the background.
Large photo blended with a Wild AUtumn FotoBlendz.
I had to spend a lot of time on the lantern, which is an extraction - two copies in Overlay with brushes used to brush in more of the red of the string handle. (Ozzy made the lantern in the classroom with his teacher).
Then I added a couple more photos on the left using the hew Frolic Collection (COMING SOON).
As usual these pages are not complete without a Visual Triangle.
To balance the MM Pumpkin, I used most of a MM Magic Sprinklez on the top and created a little cluster from ArtPlay elements and Button Threadz.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Love the way you used the multi layers on the lantern. I'm glad you found a way to use the pumpkin :)

Great job on the lantern. I like the way you placed the string right in his little hand.

The lantern is a great touch. I love these double page spreads and particularly like the inclusion of the family photo - made me smile for sure!!

Extractions, yikes! Shiver me timbers! You did a GREAT job! This is such a warm and cozy spread...and those hats are superb. :) Love the pumpkins!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
212.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout