Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artsy-layered-template-frolic-michelle.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artsy-layered-template-frolic-michelle.jpg

Only Once Per Year

Created with the new Artplay Frolic Collection with memories from Mothers Day 2022.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Frolic
Frolic Artsy Layered Template
ArtsyPaint No.14
Holiday WordART Clusters No 1

Process The Frolic Artsy Layered Template was opened up two Solid Papers were placed on top of the Background Layout, with a Linear Burn Blending Mode applied to the top layer. Some Layers of the Template were turned off and others filled with colour and/or moved to better suit my Layout. My Focal Image desaturated and blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes and with a Soft Light Blending Mode applied. Supporting images and Artsy Papers were clipped to the Frame layers of the Template. One image was extracted allowing the Artsy Paper to show through in the Background. Three versions of my Flower Image were placed behind the Frames, Blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes and the second and third copies were rotated to suit my Layout. Blending Modes were applied. Paper Texture Layers were added to the Layout. A WordART Cluster was placed on top of the Layout and then the Journaling.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Beautiful reds and pinks with the brown toned photo and as always, the smiling faces are the main attraction. Love the effect of the flower photos in the background. I may just have to lift that.

Lucky you! The flowers are lovely and a special breakfast! Cute use of the little crocheted hat and, of course, love the blended photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename