Oscraps

Where the Buffalo Roam No More - Hinterland
lacy

Where the Buffalo Roam No More - Hinterland

From October 2006. These buffalo were pastured just two miles down the road from us but were soon gone. I think they thought they could raise them for meat, but I guess that didn't work out. I'm glad I got a picture, even though I was so far away and didn't have a zoom lens.

I started with Hinterland Artsy Paper 2 and Corner Slit Frame 3-3, clipping my photo to the mask. I added Hinterland Art Stroke1 (blend mode Normal) and Transfer 6 (blend mode Luminosity) above the photo and frame. Embellished with Adventure WordART Mix1 ScriptTease1 @63% opacity, Transfer2 (BM Multiply), Transfer4 & Overlay1 (both on BM Color Burn), MultiMedia Pumpkins 2-1 (with Hue/sat adj on the bark layer) and Button Threadz 5-2 between the flower and bark, MM Birds 1-5 (erased some), and finished with WordArt, Wood Word (BM Linear Burn), peach button with Button Threadz 3-12, Frondescence Clock Charm Gold with Knotted Urban Threadz 1-5, and journaling text box with MM Branches 17-4C glow underneath.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Even without a zoom lens, you got a great photo! I like the feeling of openness and quiet in this page.

Love the capture of the buffalo and prairie grass! Perfect color palette, also!

It's a great shot, especially with your lost time title. It feels like a scene from long ago. I like the way the clock charm hangs from that artstroke.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename