Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-kinsfolk-michelle-my-tribe.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-kinsfolk-michelle-my-tribe.jpg

My Tribe

Created with the Artplay Kinsfolk Collection On Sale now with a 54% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers until 30th November, at 9am EST.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Kinsfolk
ArtsyTransfers Kinsfolk
Artsy Layered Template No.237
Family WordART Mix No.1
Trees No.2
Scattered Leaves No.1
Sketched Leaves No.1

Process The Artsy Layered Template No.237 (included in this Collection) was opened up. An Artsy Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. Parts of another Artsy Paper and a Solid Paper completed the Background. Some Layers of the Template were turned off and others were filled with colour to better support my images. Three copies of my desaturated Focal Image were clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer of the Template, and Blending Modes were applied to each Layer. A brown paint layer was placed over each side of the sunglasses in my focal image. A ScriptTease and birds from the Artplay Palette were placed on top with a Color Burn blending mode applied. ArtsTransfers, Transfers, a WordTransfer and a Brush from Trees No.2 were placed into the Background. Supporting images and WordART were clipped to the Frame Layers of the Template. Dimensional elements and WordART were placed on top of the layout. Journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Very cool photo treatment of Brandon photos. I didn't even see the birds on his sunglass until I read your notes. I was too busy looking at the far-right photo.

I love the birds on the sunglasses! I don't think I've seen Caitlyn on too many pages, so really nice to see the whole family "together."

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename