Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art -Project 2022-Joan Robillard-Extra Page 9.jpg
Joansmor

anna-aspnes-digital-art -Project 2022-Joan Robillard-Extra Page 9.jpg

Inspiration – I may do a second book that will be different. If I take a photo, I will create a page based on that photo and sometimes I will add other older photos. I won't use the project templates and if I print it will be individual pages in page protectors' nut for now it is just an experiment.
Start – File>New 12X12 300
Paper – Placed Pattern Paper 1 from Winter Wonderland above the background layer
Photo – I put my photo on the page and blended it into the page.
Element – I extracted a candle from the picture of one that sits in my window using the Object Selection Tool. I added the Multimedia item from the bonus of Gallivant above the candle but turned out some of the layers. Multimedia Magic Sprinklez 1.1 was put under the candle. I used Crochet Snow 2.3 to contain the right edge of the photo
Transfer – Transfers Winter Wonderland 13 and 15 were placed under the photo to help contain it.
Brush – Used a clock from Vintage Things
Title – Typed the words “Goodnight Moon” for the title
Journal – talked about my need for a daily photo
anna-aspnes-digital-art -Project 2022-Joan Robillard-Extra Page 9
Reactions: lacy
What a fun experiment! I love this photo and your journaling really paints the picture of life. I love the masking of the photo...perfect title work with the two different fonts. That candle on the side of the photo is beautiful and the snowflakes behind the photo complete the feeling!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename