Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-meraki-NewFriend
CharleneMitchell

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-meraki-NewFriend

ArtPlay Meraki Collection (new release on sale for a limited time)
Artplay Palette Meraki (artsy paper 2, splatter2)
Meraki Wordart Cluster No 1 (cluster 2)
Multimedia Hearts No 5 (element 4)
Meraki Fotoblendz No 1 (mask 2)

Create new document 12x12” and position artsy paper as base
Position fotoblendz
Add photo above fotoblendz mask and clip
Added wordart cluster and elements as shown
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and zlemon
A funny thing; I had a weird dream about a squirrel the other night, or rather it turned into a nightmare as the squirrel stole a baby...God knows what that was about but your furry little friend doesn't look capable of such a heinous crime... Lovely page! :)

Wow! I want to try this so badly! Although Alvin left in the fall, there's another one around here I think is a female. She is much more industrious than he was and fills her cheeks so full they are wider than her rear end. I'm assuming she may be feeding young ones.

So how long does it take to get them to feed out of your hand like that? OH, and this is stunning!

Wow! I want to try this so badly! Although Alvin left in the fall, there's another one around here I think is a female. She is much more industrious than he was and fills her cheeks so full they are wider than her rear end. I'm assuming she may be feeding young ones.

So how long does it take to get them to feed out of your hand like that? OH, and this is stunning!
Thank you! This was in a local park so they are fed lots. It does take awhile for them to trust

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
CharleneMitchell
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename