Oscraps

Jan '23 - Month Review Template p1B
lacy

Jan '23 - Month Review Template p1B

I started this in early February and put it aside to finish later. It's my first time to use the Month Review Templates, and I got overwhelmed with all the layers. Anyway, this is the right half of the double page layout for January.

I started with P2B of the template and clipped all my photos to the masks and fotoblendz then recolored some stains, etc. of the template. I placed Serein Solid Paper 2 below the template layers. Embellished with elements, transfers, stains and splatters, and finished with the text box journaling which reads: We took the hunting blinds down, after not getting any deer this year, finished up vacuuming leaves, installed the door locks. I saw what I think was a baby woodpecker. And kept the birds fed the last week of January, during several days of freezing rain and sleet.
Credits list
Month Review Template Album 7-1B
ArtPlay Mini Serein (solid paper 2, Artsy Transfer 1, Elements, Paper Texture) included with the template
ArtPlay Sayonara (elements)
ArtPlay Frondescence (transfer)
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
I like how you have the stains with your cluster. I like how you included the bird pictures, that is something I do too. Sadly I don't have Cardinals in my area but we do have those woodpeckers. It is either a Downy (really small) or a Hairy (bigger with a longer bill) woodpecker, I can't really tell from the picture what size it is.

I like how you have the stains with your cluster. I like how you included the bird pictures, that is something I do too. Sadly I don't have Cardinals in my area but we do have those woodpeckers. It is either a Downy (really small) or a Hairy (bigger with a longer bill) woodpecker, I can't really tell from the picture what size it is.
Thanks for the woodpecker info, I'll look them up. They are about 6" tall.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename