Oscraps

Always
Gorgeous!! Love the darker background and the pops of colorful elements! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :heartpumplove:

Brilliant work as always Caro, the darker background is just perfect to showcase that lovely photo of your daughter. Love the additon of all of the different textures as well, stunning layout!

That's a beautiful photo of your beautiful daughter. I love all the angles on your page. They give it energy. I like the contrasting page frame, too.

What a wonderful page, I love how you did the details and used various elements from the collection :heartpumpred:

Beautiful design and i love the transparent enveloppe !
oh i love this, everything fits so perfectly together. really really like this ♥
Gorgeous!! Love the darker background and the pops of colorful elements! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :heartpumplove:
Brilliant work as always Caro, the darker background is just perfect to showcase that lovely photo of your daughter. Love the additon of all of the different textures as well, stunning layout!
That's a beautiful photo of your beautiful daughter. I love all the angles on your page. They give it energy. I like the contrasting page frame, too.
What a wonderful page, I love how you did the details and used various elements from the collection :heartpumpred:
Love this! Love that pocket, too!
Thanks everyone :D

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
Caro
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings