Oscraps

X-Scrap Girl members and everyone - come and share- May and June

A-M

This thread is open to anyone who would like to share a layout they would like to draw to others attention. Maybe a page you have shared in the gallery that is not for a specific challenge.

I have started this thread so us refugees from Scrap Girls can keep in touch a little. We are all used to seeing when each other shares a page in the gallery.
So come and share what you have created and share any personal happenings as well.

I am making it for 2 months , then we will see if we need a thread like this.

@MariJ @Terri M @Westina @Jane In N.Z @April Showers @Celestine @BoatLady @mimes1 @AK_Tracy @LauraD @scrapgardenlynne @alsoartysa @FloridaGranny

Last edited:

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
Beautiful layouts @A-M. I have never art journaled before but hope to try it soon. Thank you for the inspiration.

Reactions: A-M

BoatLady

Traveling is making it hard for me to keep up...I saw the weekend is going to be rainy at our next stop so maybe I will get some catch-up time. I have been poking around just no time for pages or comments.

Terri M

I am going thru a bunch of catch-up from recent travels, plus still dealing with family issues from Dad's passing a few weeks ago, so my regular pattern of scrapping has been disrupted.

I assume I could post some pages here as attachments, not links to the gallery? Since I will be working on pages that I doubt will make the cutoff of 50% Oscraps-available materials.

A-M

@Terri M Yes, Ona assured me we can just "attach a file" in any thread that is not the 50% Oscraps products. It is just to post anything in the gallery needs to adhere to the their rules.
I look forward to what you want to share with us.

@BoatLady Sounds like you would like some rain so you can do some scrapbooking. Hope your travels are going well for you.

Terri M

Here's the first page from my Ohio bike trip. I used
Alpha Templates: Photo Collage - Numbers (Syndee Nuckles)
Embrace the Day Kit (Kimeric Kreations)
and the card is from On the Road Again Pocket Life Kit (Mediterranka Design)
It will be in my yearbook instead of the normal "Week 19" page, followed by a double page for each day of the tour.

week19-01.jpg

Reactions: A-M

AK_Tracy

Oh @Terri M I love this!!!!! your layout is fantastic! I love the number photos. What a cool way to display lots of photos to show what's coming. To see the number of miles is impressive but to then see the map! WOW!!!! I love your layout!!!!