Oscraps

Wonderful news!!!

Soco

Hi girls! I come to share some good news with you! :D

I’m thrilled to announce that we’re expecting our second little treasure!!! We took our time, but we finally did it!!! :D I wanted to share it with you since long time ago, but we also wanted to be sure that everything was OK before announcing it. So, I just had an ultrasound on Friday and everything is going very well thank God. I’m 13 weeks pregnant and so happy about it!!! :D

Of course, I’m having all the discomforts related to pregnancy (fatigue, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, low blood pressure, and so on…). :roll: But I’m so happy that I don’t care anymore! I know it’s just temporary and I hope I’ll be OK very soon. ;)

So, I wanted to let you know and to share my happiness with you! :D

Ellen

congratulations , oh what fun another little one and big sister will be so pleased to get a playmate.

mrstoa

mrstoa
I'm so thrilled for you Soco - thank-you so much for sharing your little bundle of joy news!

And of course we expect a multitude of photos and layouts when your little treasure arrives!

lots of hugs and love

hondachicc

(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) AWESOME news Soco!!! What an exciting time for you and your family!!! I am so happy for you!!! CONGRATS!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Fantastic news Soco!! congratulations sweetie!! how exciting for you all!! and whoa! the camera will certainly get a work out when bub arrives!!! xx

val

SOCO!!!!
Yeah congrats girls!
New born face will rock the gallery! lol

Take care, ok

val

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Soco-- what wonderful news!!!!So happy for you! I hope all of the 1st trimester stuff passes quickly, and that you have a very healthy pregnancy!

Soco

Girls... I love you!!! :D Thank you very much for sharing my happiness!

I promise I'll take care and I hope all the discomforts and sickness will finish very soon. ;)

Big hugs my friends!!!

timounette

CHEERY O
Oh mais que lis-je ???
C'est génial, je suis super heureuse pour toi ma belle.
Et en plus ce BB a déj* fait un voyage au Mexique !!!
WOW !!!
Bisoussss

danenan

As I said somewehere else in scrapping digiland.... YAY Sweetie, I am so happy for you. And I hope wou will feel better real soon!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Wahooo!! Congrats to you!! Hope you are feeling better soon. Can't wait to meet the newest member of your family when he/she comes into the world.:D