Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** Pre Party Avatar Challenge

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Christmas-2023-2-800.jpg
And the winners are..........................

FIRST PRIZE $10 - Kitty Designs - sallypapin
SECOND PRIZE $5 - Mediterranka Design - GraceJ
THIRD PRIZE $5 - Crafty Button Designs - janedee
Your coupons will be sent by Private Messages soon!
Thank you ALL for playing and I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Welcome to the Pre-Party Avatar Challenge! I'm Cheryl and I'll be hosting this challenge, so let's get this party started!

You can create any kind of avatar that you want; you can keep it simple or create a layout as I've done. Simply change your avatar to reflect the holiday season. Have fun with this and remember to keep it family friendly. I can't wait to see all of your "Party Avatars"!

Note: The Avatar challenge is entirely optional and does not count toward winning one of the Grand Prizes.
(However, there will be three randomly drawn prizes. ) :elf2::elf1:

Here's a full-sized layout I created as my holiday avatar.

PRIZES:
FIRST PRIZE $10 - Kitty Designs
SECOND PRIZE $5 - Mediterranka Design
THIRD PRIZE $5 - Crafty Button Designs

RULES:
- Make an Avatar with a theme for the holiday you celebrate. Be sure to place a large version in this thread so we can see it!
- Please include the word AVATAR CHALLENGE in your title when uploading to the gallery.

- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2023 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
- Your full sized avatar can be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2023 Gallery - and linked back to this thread (see below)
- OR by using the Attach Files button to upload straight to this thread and by-passing the gallery (Guide can be found HERE)
- Challenge closes PST 11:59 pm 31 December 2023.

Note: The Avatar challenge is entirely optional and does not count towards winning one of the Grand Prizes however regular prizes apply.

How to change your Avatar:
Info on how to change your avatar is found here in the help section of the forum.

--------------------
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:

1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Your avatar is great, Cheryl and thank you for getting us off to a wonderful start for the 12 Days of December event.

Thanks, Sylvia! I was SO anxious to get this party started! I absolutely love yours - it's so unique and full of holiday spirit!!:xmas9:

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Here's mine! This was a picture taken the year we got engaged - 1996. I have to admit that I saw pictures that Michael and his then girlfriend had taken in Santa Hats a few years back, and I wanted US to have a Santa hat picture too! I was a bit jealous of her because she was every girl's nightmare: GORGEOUS, Blonde hair, blue eyes, big boobs, fantastic figure... Oh and the fact that when we were engaged she called him trying to get him to come back to her... We took a smiling one too, but I'm partial to this silly one.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Here's mine! This was a picture taken the year we got engaged - 1996. I have to admit that I saw pictures that Michael and his then girlfriend had taken in Santa Hats a few years back, and I wanted US to have a Santa hat picture too! I was a bit jealous of her because she was every girl's nightmare: GORGEOUS, Blonde hair, blue eyes, big boobs, fantastic figure... Oh and the fact that when we were engaged she called him trying to get him to come back to her... We took a smiling one too, but I'm partial to this silly one.

I absolutely LOVE this picture of you and Mike in your Santa hats, Susie! Thanks for helping us get this party started!! :xmas7: