Oscraps

**Winners Announced** DAY 12 - Same Photo | CHALLENGE

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Thank you for this challenge! I don't get to do snow pictures very often so this was fun!

So glad you enjoyed scrapping a snow photo.

Like the winter background with its trees - a perfect complement to the trees in the photo. It definitely looks like a cold winter night. Love the deer and the accent cluster. So happy your joined the challenge.

easyeyes4you

OK.... Time to say, enough is enough and consider this done.. Every time I look at it, I make more tweaks... This could go on forever.... Life has also more than gotten in my way.... this was fun, but glad it is done.... (the event, not the challenge)

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
What a beautiful photo you chose for us!
Wow... that is a great circle cluster wreath around the photo! Love all the beautiful ellies you used to create it. The soft grey background really lets the photo and wreath take center stage. Love the script title in the soft green. So glad you joined the challenge.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
OK.... Time to say, enough is enough and consider this done.. Every time I look at it, I make more tweaks... This could go on forever.... Life has also more than gotten in my way.... this was fun, but glad it is done.... (the event, not the challenge)

A beautifully designed page with the masked photo surrounded by other winter elements and brushes. I love the "shhhhh" title and the outstand cluster adding subtle touch of green. Thanks for playing in the challenge.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Y'all are rocking this challenge...it has been quite difficult going through the forum to pick layouts for the newsletter....I don't want TOO many layouts with the SAME photo :giggle4: I have been doing two or three, and I have been trying to space them out...lol

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Beautiful photo to use....and I love all of the various layouts!
i love the scene you have created around the framed photo. The snow covered house, the tree and the beautiful cluster adds to the beautiful of the challenge photo. So happy you joined us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Y'all are rocking this challenge...it has been quite difficult going through the forum to pick layouots for the newsletter....I don't want TOO many layouts with the SAME photo :giggle4: I have been doing two or three, and I have been trying to space them out...lol
Yes, it is amazing to see the beautiful LOs that have been created with the same photo. Glad you have been featuring them in the newsletter, Jenn.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
You picked a really stunning photo! loved the look through and used a snowball te frame it..

Oh, how fun.. love the photo in the snow globe! Love that it is on a table with all the other fun elements around it, with Santa peeking at it and the clock ticking down the time for him to leave. So glad you joined the challenge and shared this adorable page with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Nothing like leaving it until (almost) the last minute. :)
Oh, I love the "Closed for the Holidays" title and the darling deer with the holly berry cluster. Like how you divided the page and the dark green strip between the photo and the rest of the page. Yes, Santa has come and gone but it wasn't too late for you to share you lovely page with us.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Ladies, I can't thank you enough for participating in this challenge. So many wonderful and unique LOs..
It has been my pleasure to host this challenge and interact with everyone.

Remember - the challenge closes on New Year's Eve -PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2023
Please remember to update your tracking thread as well as that thread will be locked at the same time.

The prize winners will be posted in in the first post of this thread early next week.

zlemon

Christy
Super interesting challenge. Loved all the different versions. Thanks for hosting, Kay.
Used Anna Aspnes' APP Mint Blizzard.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Super interesting challenge. Loved all the different versions. Thanks for hosting, Kay.
Used Anna Aspnes' APP Mint Blizzard.
So happy to have your join in the challenge before the deadline.
Love the masked photo with touches of misty green evergreen branches and hints of light blue overlays in the background paper.
Fabulous page design.