Oscraps

**Winner Announced** Sweet Doll March 2024 Challenge *end date March 23*

Laura ODonnell

challengeheader.png

***the winner is @letsscrap :yourock: I will message you with your GC***

edit **due to some scheduling issues the March Challenge will end on March 23**

Happy March, OScrappers!

Our Sweet Doll Challenge for the month is a recipe challenge. Since March is month 3 in the year 24 the recipe is:

3 Hearts
2 Stitch Elements
4 Papers

from there you may add in whatever else you'd like

Here is my sample page made with the Changing Seasons kit

SweetDollMarchchallenge_web.jpg

March 2024 Recipe Challenge

Rules for the Challenge:

Make a new page with the recipe: 3 hearts, 2 stitch elements, 4 papers, and whatever else you'd like.
Use 75% Sweet Doll products that are current in the store.
Please credit all products in your layout especially what Sweet Doll products were used.
Post your page in the Sweet Doll Gallery
Link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $10.00 Coupon to Sweet Doll's store by midnight PST March 23, 2024.
See below on how to add your linked layout.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first.
2.In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
3. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
4. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button

Last edited:

letsscrap

Thanks @Laura ODonnell for this fun recipe challenge. The photo is from Pixabay. I started with the “Sweet Template” by Sweet Doll Designs (a challenge freebie in August 2023). Everything else is from “Bravehearted” also by Sweet Doll Designs. I used three hearts (one stitched), 4 papers & one other stitched element. The border journaling are lyrics from "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten. Font used: Arial Regular.

Laura ODonnell

Thanks @Laura ODonnell for this fun recipe challenge. The photo is from Pixabay. I started with the “Sweet Template” by Sweet Doll Designs (a challenge freebie in August 2023). Everything else is from “Bravehearted” also by Sweet Doll Designs. I used three hearts (one stitched), 4 papers & one other stitched element. The border journaling are lyrics from "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten. Font used: Arial Regular.
I love this! Great use of the template and extras from the new kit. Thanks for playing!

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros

Wow!!! Your page is wonderful, I loved this mixture, your recipe worked really well :love:

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
@letsscrap Congratulations! The winner, I loved everyone's participation :yesss:

----------------------------

This is my last challenge here at Oscraps, I loved being with you all and I'm very happy with the months we've had fun together. Keep an eye on your message box here on the forum :hug4: