Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED ** Day 10 - Scrap a December Activity | CHALLENGE

zlemon

Christy
Question: I don't have any holiday pictures of me. Actually, I don't have any recent photos of me doing anything. I'm just not into selfies. And I usually am taking pictures of others myself. Any suggestions for a substitute? I did do some art on a holiday activity I do every year that had a date, some journaling and an appropriate title, will that work? Thanks.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Question: I don't have any holiday pictures of me. Actually, I don't have any recent photos of me doing anything. I'm just not into selfies. And I usually am taking pictures of others myself. Any suggestions for a substitute? I did do some art on a holiday activity I do every year that had a date, some journaling and an appropriate title, will that work? Thanks.
Christy, the photos don't have to be of just you. Other people can be in the photo, too. Do you have anything like that?
One participant had a photo of her fingers at the keyboard. Could you take a picture of your hand holding your art?

Last edited:

zlemon

Christy
Christy, the photos don't have to be of just you. Other people can be in the photo, too. Do you have anything like that?
One participant had a photo of her fingers at the keyboard. Could you take a picture of your hand holding your art?
OK maybe I can work something out. Thanks.