Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED*** 2022-02 Momma O (Vicki Stegalls) Feb 2022 Challenge

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
The Winner of the February Vicki Stegall Designs Challenge is ... terryspear. Congratulations!!

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg
Hi everyone, it's Sharon(scrapinmom) and I am pleased to host Momma O's February 2022 Challenge. This month let's do a layout about love. Not necessarily the love between human beings (which we usually do- man and wife, love for siblings or children). Let's put a twist on love.
Twist #1-Perhaps you love your new home, your new car, a vacation you took, your pet, or something you own.
Twist #2- use red somewhere and add at least one heart, but use as many as you want!
Twist #3-Journal and say why you like this particular thing.
Here is my layout:
VickiStegallChalFeb2022.jpg

I used the following:
VSFebChalkitpreview.jpg

Vicki Stegall Now kit
52 Inspirations 2017 #2 and #5 Vicki Stegall
Crafty Button Designs In Lovers eyes (2 heart paints)

Please pm me if you have a question.
Rules
- Make a layout of love other than the love between people.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST february 28, 2022. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
The Winner of the February Vicki Stegall Designs Challenge is ... terryspear. Congratulations!!