Oscraps

Who else remembers the FUN days of DST - Digi Shop Talk?!

zanthia

CHEERY O
Yes, same here. I "converted" my account to Tapatalk years ago but only posted LOs there until a few years ago. You needed to start a new Discussion thread to add a LO, not a Gallery upload.

Can any of you access older pages through the New Topics/Discussions area?
what is tapatalk ? old p ages were uplaoded to a gallery where now it i s just a forum post - which is why i think old pages are gone .

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
what is tapatalk ? old p ages were uplaoded to a gallery where now it i s just a forum post - which is why i think old pages are gone .
I don't remember when it happened, but the site was switched from a "free-standing" site to one under the umbrella of Tapatalk. There was a universal login to whatever sites used Tapatalk as a host. Sorry I can't be more precise!

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Tapatalk was originally a mobile app for viewing forums on smartphones. (Back when our smartphones were much smaller and web sites weren't created for a mobile experience. Clearly they have expanded since the time I used it.

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
yes i was..

so sorry about your loss, i so can relate, my baby sister with downs passed at age of 58 july 1. 2021, and it just took my interest in life away.

So sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose someone that always been there.

Also, I'm sorry I didn't remember you from the team. I have a couple of years where I have almost no memories from.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I'm trying to remember the names of some of the people I was on CTs for. I think one was Sylvia, but not Romeo. There were a few up and coming ones that I was on that stopped designing and I cannot remember their names.

Cath

found this, me and my sister in 1997 i did for ct

184985_190655477634918_3090117_n.jpg
is acot still around

surprised she didnt mention how my shadows not right

Last edited:

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
OMG LMAO!! I just found a paper pack I did when I was trying to be a designer back in 2006! I gave this away as a freebie on my scraplift blog.

A Taste of Christmas Preview.jpg
And a layout I did with it. Boy have I come a long way!! LOL

TasteofChristmas.jpg