Who are you? Forum Nickname-Name

Robloz55

Robloz55 -- Robynne
Rob - first 3 letters of my first name - Robynne
Loz - first 3 letters of my surname

New to Oscraps - Just joined this week.

Nonni F

Nonni_F = Arline
Pronounced Arlene. My mother SWEARS it's the original spelling. I just think she wanted me to be the one kid in the house without pencils, bags or bike plates with my name on them. :rolleyes::cool:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Nonni_F = Arline
Pronounced Arlene. My mother SWEARS it's the original spelling. I just think she wanted me to be the one kid in the house without pencils, bags or bike plates with my name on them. :rolleyes::cool:
Same here, with a name like Ona I have never found anything that has my name on it!!! lol! :giggle4:

ohsewella

Hey, my name is Helena. I dont use my surname in the Internet. But guess its not important. Friends Family and nearly everybody after a while calls me Leni because Helena is too long, in Spain, the dont say the H, and I always feel like i did something wrong, if somebody says Helena! XD

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hey, my name is Helena. I dont use my surname in the Internet. But guess its not important. Friends Family and nearly everybody after a while calls me Leni because Helena is too long, in Spain, the dont say the H, and I always feel like i did something wrong, if somebody says Helena! XD
Ha! Like when your mother yells your full name, right? :floorlaugh:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Leni, we only use your first 'real' names here in the forum, no surnames (last names). :)

I have updated the first post to here. :)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
My aunt's name was Magdalena but we all called her Leni. My sister's name is the same, but that turned into Magda in German and then Martie in English.