Oscraps

what's new? I'm new...sorta!!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
OHhhhhhhhhhh GUESS WHAT????

I'm in the store with my first full-blown kit, sally's robin's egg!!! I'm totally thrilled to be a new Oscraps intern designer!!!

Check out my new kit, sally's robin's egg!! yipeeeee!!!

Here's a fun LO that I used portions of this kit to create!! (I also used other O designers on this LO...check it out here to leave love and see credits!!)

momentwithyou.jpg

Thanks sooo much for supporting me in this new fun endeavor here at my home away from home!! :)

ETA: I'm adding stuff in my store this whole week!!! yippeeeee!! so if you need some new ANGELs to watch over you, go here:
sally's angels

Last edited:

helenh

oh how fabulous ... our very own Sally! Congratulations girlfriend ... I am thrilled for you! Looks fantastic!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
May I introduce my friend Sally - the rock star!! This rocks and is an amazing debut kit. Oh, oooops...I think it just fell into my cart. :)

kittychen

Designer
YAYY!!!!! Congrats, sweetie!!!! Been waiting to see your new kit, and yeah it's G O R G E O U S!!!!

val

WTG sally!

Love it and god luck to you! little newbie ;-) whoua ahhahahha

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
OH Sally!!! congrats on your internship as an O Designer!!! hahaha! your first kit is just fabulous!! how exiting for you and wonderful for us!!! its a win:win situation!! :)

hondachicc

OOOOOHHHH!!! HOW EXCITING SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

and just LOVE LOVE that kit!!! A beautiful start girl!!!!!!!!!!

Soco

Wow Sally!!! I'm so happy for you my friend!!! And that looks great!!! Congratulations!!! WTG girl!!! :D