Oscraps

what's going on??

Ellen

I just got back in cyberland and notice that there are 3994 people online of which 211 members and 3783 visitors.
What have I missed ??

petey111

Ha ha! We've been trying to figure it out on the back end too Ellen! We'd love to think we are that popular, but I am sure that's not totally the case! :)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Not sure what is happening with this, but I think that Vicki knows about it and will deal with it when she can. Nice to think that there are that many here all at once though!!

Ellen

and here I thought something wonderful had happened in my weeks absence
like the O was named as the best digi forum in the world ( we all knew that but now everyone was registering here to have a looksee)
Oh well one can only hope.:bliss::bliss::bliss:

petey111

Vicki does know and is looking into it. In the mean time, let's just bask in our popularity!! :) :humble:

Aussiekat

LOL I just came on, too, and saw that there were 127 people reading this thread right now ... and I was like dang! Been away for a few days and what happened?! What did I miss?! LOL

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
LOL! I wondering the same thing when I saw that 237 people were viewing the designer challenges!! I know how popular our designers are though!! :love: