Oscraps

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
We gad take-out pizza for Family Night tonight. I have to say that my favorite is ham, cheese and pineapple. Years ago, we had a local Pizza King and they made "Hawaiin Pizza" - they would put sauce on it or not, however people wanted it. It's still my favorite kind of pizza.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Try banana instead of pineapple. Or both together. I love banana on pizza. And olives. And onions. Everything is good on pizza!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
NJ is well known for the BEST pizza in the world, nothing else like it
(NJ-ians are also well known for being braggadocious even if it is true, as in our pizza *and* bagels :p )

My favorite topping is fried eggplant. Extra garlic.
I also like a white pie with sauteed spinach. Or broccoli but I prefer spinach.
Favorite speciality pie- penne and vodka on a deep dish crust

(Now I am STARVING!!)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Pepperoni is my go to favorite. I also like Canadian bacon, pepperoni and pineapple. Then if I'm going all out, I get pepperoni, ham, chicken, bacon, hamburger, red bell peppers, pineappble and BBQ sauce instead of red sauce.

LSlycord

My favorite is taco pizza like we get back home at our local convenience stores. Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, marinara sauce with some taco sauce, cheese, taco meat and Doritos. Found a taco pizza down here but it wasn’t anything like what we get up home. Second favorite is breakfast pizza…same stores. The generic anywhere is pizza, mushrooms and onions.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Supreme with peperoni, sausage, bacon, onions, bell pepper, black olives.... And I love a soft crust with cheese inside crust.
I also love Hawaiian one with ham or Canadian bacon and pineapple on a thick crust.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
NJ is well known for the BEST pizza in the world, nothing else like it
(NJ-ians are also well known for being braggadocious even if it is true, as in our pizza *and* bagels :p )

My favorite topping is fried eggplant. Extra garlic.
I also like a white pie with sauteed spinach. Or broccoli but I prefer spinach.
Favorite speciality pie- penne and vodka on a deep dish crust

(Now I am STARVING!!)
Oh, I love a good white pizza too, Chris! Some places make them better than others. I guess I need to fly to NJ to get a braggadocious white pizza!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Pepperoni is my go to favorite. I also like Canadian bacon, pepperoni and pineapple. Then if I'm going all out, I get pepperoni, ham, chicken, bacon, hamburger, red bell peppers, pineappble and BBQ sauce instead of red sauce.
Just "pilr it on", huh Vicki??? They all sound good. Glad to see another pineapple lover. :)

zanthia

CHEERY O
when buying pizza if i only get one topping it is sausage but I do love meat lovers pizza. - at home i make a healthy pizza using low fat turkey pepperoni ( very weight watchers friendly )

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
My favorite is taco pizza like we get back home at our local convenience stores. Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, marinara sauce with some taco sauce, cheese, taco meat and Doritos. Found a taco pizza down here but it wasn’t anything like what we get up home. Second favorite is breakfast pizza…same stores. The generic anywhere is pizza, mushrooms and onions.
Those breakfast pizzas are good and I've had some pretty good pizza from the convenience stores. Leep looking - maybe you'll find one as good.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Unfortunately, I can't say what my favorite topping is - I'm one of the few who don't like pizza
Gina, I saw that in another thread! I don't think I've ever known anyone who doesn't like pizza. I think we'd all starve w/o pizza. LOL