Oscraps

Welcome Video

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer

Begin playing the video and then double arrow in the upper left to view the video in full screen.

Last edited:

LoisD

Welcome Lois! I am also from Canada (Alberta - near Red Deer). Where are you from?
I am from the other end of the country in Ontario. I live north of Toronto in the Cottage Country of Muskoka on Muskoka Lake. Originally from Moncton, New Brunswick. Glad to meet you!

RJMJ

CHEERY O
@LoisD Welcome to the O family Lois!...Wanna hear something funny...I'm from Canada too...You won't believe this...I actually live in Moncton,New Brunswick...I have for my whole life...I wasn't born here technically...I was born In NFLD & we left when I was 2 years old...OMG!...I laughed! & smiled when I saw that you were from Moncton,New Brunswick!!!...What Are The Odds?????...OMG!!!!... o_O:cool:;)...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Welcome! to the O family! @mom2triplets04 ...I recognize your name...I've been in the digi world for so long now...Back from years ago...I don't know where...but I recognized your name...

mom2triplets04

Welcome! to the O family! @mom2triplets04 ...I recognize your name...I've been in the digi world for so long now...Back from years ago...I don't know where...but I recognized your name...
I use this name all over. Instagram, youtube, all my digital scrapbooking sights, even twitter. Thanks for the welcome. It's been a long time since I digital scrapbooked.