Oscraps

Weekend Oooo's May 21st & 22nd!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
The sun is supposed to shine all day!!!!! We are heading out early to go to home depot to buy flooring for next weekends flooring extravaganza in the basement. After that we have dance lessons at 10:30 and basement and outside work for the rest of the day- it may rain tomorrow and I can come back and give love!

hondachicc

Good Morning Laurie!!! and everyone!!!!

Oh how nice to finally be the weekend!!! LONGEST WEEK EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I have loads to do around here today....and then I am hoping to get out and take some photos tomorrow...if the sunshine holds up!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Callfamilycircus

Good morning! It is just beautiful here. Supposed to get to 80 this afternoon. Lots of outdoor chores planned today. Hope to get our raised garden put together. We got a ton of free lumber from our church tearing down a stage last week. There were big squares and triangles already put together, which means a lot less work for us! Gonna give the kids paintbrushes and let them have at em! Can't wait to take pictures of the during and the finished project!

I am thinking of moving all my scrappin and crafting stuff into my dining room. I just can't sell it because my kids love to use it all. It will be great to have here in the summer for something extra for them to do.

Since school is coming to an end, does anyone have any plans? I am giving my kids each a piece of paper and asking them to make a list of what they want to do this summer and trying to do most of it.

Off to officially start the day. We have a lock-in with our youth group this evening. No sleep for 48 hours, here we come...

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hi all!
I am here- threw my back/hip out again- really bad, so it is hard for me to sit, and even worse to go from sitting to standing.
I actually might break down and go to the drs on Monday. Its to much :Cry:

Today is my dude's 15th b-day. WHy is 15 so much older sounding than 14? I mean the "jump" from 13 to 14 doesn't seem that big but 14 to 15? wow.

He has some friends coming over but I am hoping to stay off my feet. Might get gary to get the lap top on for me.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

(PS yes- i hit enter and I also look for the Like button on forum posts too)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hey ladies!! I currently have the whole house to myself this evening. I've had this sinus infection that has been kicking my butt so I decided not to go to Raleigh with the family for a minor league baseball game. They give out free tix to the military all the time. So, just gas. My head is a mess. Because of the sinus infection it is hard to tell if it is from that or a usual hedache. I did get new meds for the headaches though, I just haven't tried them yet because they make a lot of people nauseous for a week or two when they start and I didn't wan to deal with that on my trip.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoying some sunshine!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Clara glad to see you back - enjoy your me time as best you can when you feel yucky. My sun is gone for the day, sprinkling out now- I spent most of the sun time in the basement, cleaning out so mr gorgeous could finish ripping down the walls in prep for next weekends flooring extravaganza!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Hey girlies...I'm soooo sorry for being so MIA...

I didn't realize that Quilt Market would be so wild and I'd need a half a week to get over it! And then I had major dentistry done on Wednesday and you know how that kicks my butt!! But if you follow me on FB, you know I'm still among the living (despite all of the crazy "rapture" talk!)!

So, I hope you girlies are doing great! I have a bunch of digiscrapping to do...I also have a bunch of quilting stuff to do, too!! omgosh, could someone please give me a million more hours in the day, please???? AND on top of all of that, today I did NONE of that and I cleaned my house instead! (and took family cool pics with my darling friend Megan (meganrogersphotography.com)) AND we went to Thor tonight. It was a good incentive for me to actually get my housework done.

Tomorrow, church, off to the Houston Symphony with my mom, then pool party over here for my MIL. Should be a jampacked day! so I better finish my work here tonight! yikes!!

love you all!! hope your end of May isn't as wild as mine!! :)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
SALLY! great to see you here!

Chris- hope you feel better today

Second day of sun in a row while at home versus vacation and it is a day off- that could be considered heaven on earth!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh Sally- you need more than a million hours I think. Are you still off the caffeine and soda?
We had a gorgeous day here, weather wise, and I was stuck in a chair, zonked out.

Not much better today. I am really dreading going to the drs. A Lymie friend says that most of us suffer Lyme PTSD. I think she is on to something. The only dr I feel comfortable going to is my LLMD. I know that if I go to a reg. dr, they are going to take blood, do x-rays and tell me I am fine. *eye roll*

Clara- hope your sinuses get better.

nana- sending hugs

Laurie- enjoy your yard for me too please!

Katrina- enjoy your day!

Kiliki

hello all im here...i was sick from Wed to pretty much Saturday....feeling better now....spent yesterday weed-wacking my arms into soreness.....i also surivived the zombie apocalypse hehe i assume we all did? lmfao!

anyways uploaded a few LO's weeeeeeeeeee ummmm yeah Tuesday is the last day of school for my kiddos....yay? for summer? no? lmao i dunno!! ahhhhhh

okay then....bye!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hello again!!

Today the pastor at my church was telling about his tweeting regarding the rapture. Cracked me up so I thought I'd share it:

"First early rapture sighting!! ... Nope ... Nope ... Neighbor kid is on a trampoline."
"Hey guys, tweeting from heaven. We got 3G up here."

Then he said his wife yelled at him and made him stop.

Anyway, today has been a decent day. My face feels a little less like exploding. Last night and today I have been working on getting all my scrap stuff and photos onto 1 EHD but it took a little bit and I have to use my super slow laptop. I need to upgrade it and get it cleaned up soooooooooo badly. My dad will be helping me when I go home in july. I have hardly touched it since I got the Mac though. I will once it moves faster than a snail. I have also been working on my last ADSR challenge. I just need to add some alphas to it. It was going to be a no picture page but now it isn't and I just realized I screwed up something so now I need to either add another photo or take one away. I think I could remove a photo and replace it with a title. Hmmmmmm...

Well, I have some housework to work on. Booooo! Then I should maybe think about dinner. Need to make sure to eat early because Ethan has to go to bed early for his standardized testing tomorrow. I don't think he tests very well. I mean he does great in school but his tests are always lower than his regular work. So, we'll see how he does. I hate the standardized testing. I mean I get why they need to do it but these days so many schools teach to the tests. And this "new math" crap?? Math is math. You have a problem and you get to the answer. I don't get it. Hence why I am not a teacher.

Alrighty, time to go.

LSlycord

Thought I'd drop in for a few minutes and catch up with everyone. We had a beautiful weekend here. Mom felt well enough that she and Dad were able to go to church with us this morning so that was a treat.

I haven't scrapped a thing in weeks so I'm thinking that I might try a little scrap therapy tonight. Mom's having some pretty good days right now so that is helping. And my wonderful husband has picked up so much of my load...I probably should do a page for him!

Anyway...missing you all like crazy. Did see some wonderful photos of Sally's family on FB. I wish that Megan lived here. :)