Oscraps

Weekend Oooo's February 20-21

LaurieW

lOve the O!
morning all the sun is shining 2 days in a row, dh is vertical- still in a chair, but vertical. I have already done the banking, the dishes, the laundry and plan on cleaning my closet and more of my craft room today!

How are you all- plans for the weekend?

LSlycord

Laurie, you sound like a busy girl. We had a couple inches of snow yesterday...and it was a rough rush hour. It took me 58 minutes for my commute...that's about 35 minutes longer than normal. The really bad news...now they think that the storm that was going to avoid us is on its way and we will get another 8 or 9 inches this weekend. Think I'm going to do a Costco run this morning!

Not much planned this weekend. We were going to do our February birthday celebration this weekend...didn't get it done last weekend due to illness and weather. Well, my youngest niece has pneumonia so postponing again due to illness and weather. Looking like the big February party will be next weekend...or maybe July. :)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Linda- how awful- about the snow and the sickies- better to have the party when all are well. I am heading to dance- minus hubby- as I said he is vertical, but not up to 1 1/2 hours of dance! Then I am going for groceries and a kohls run to spend my "free" cash and get hubby a new winter coat!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
hugs to everyone!!

Ohhhhhh I have to share that our band gig was FABULOUS last night. The gig turned out to be a LOT bigger than we really knew!! There were probably about 750-1000 people going through there!!and the room was HUGE!!! and our little stage was small!! teeeheeee!! But we made due and it was sooo fun. There was a big radio personality that was emceeing, and i just loved the way he said Brazos River Turnaround!! So fun!! and we passed out cards, so hopefully this is a continuation of our great start in the performing world!! :) I hope to have videos and pics up on our FB page tonight!

Today, we are just hanging with friends, but first going to sign our 2008 tax forms (don't be a hater...we like to procrastinate!) which actually show that we get a lot of money back because of that great KID tax break last year...it does pay to have 4 children!! LOL!!! So now we are kind of kicking ourselves for not filing sooner. But I say, God knew when we needed the money! And now we will do right with it instead of blowing it all on furniture (which is what my little want-o-meter wants to do with it!!! not saying it outloud or anything, though!!)

can you tell i had caffeine this morning!! LOL!!

Otherwise, Olympics and the laptop tonight!! I actually scrapped last night after my gig! (too much caffeine then, too!!) *sigh* i have to get into that O STore and pick up everything in sight!! it's sooooo fabulously yummmmmy!!! I also have to get my designing butt in gear so I can open a store here in Oheavenland!! :)

LindaS, hugs to you and your sweet snow-bound family!!!
Laurie, glad your hubby is doing better!! you have fun in that studio of yours!!!

and loves to all coming in after me!! :)

natesia

Hi ;) We have already Sunday in Poland... but it's night, and all my family is sleeping now...
We had last days veeery big mountains of snow everywhere, but now they're smaller, and there's more and more water...
I want sun and summer!!

LaughingSun

ooh, summer would be SO nice lol.

been a crazy day here. started with DS refusing to goto his TKD class this morning. I finally convinced him and he had a fabulous time and he did really great too!

did some laundry when we came back... & actually folded & put away too :)

got to do some scrapping after the kids are in bed... I've got a blog to fill up :)

LSlycord

Been doing some scrapping today. No snow yet...but I couldn't motivate myself to go out today. So no Costco, no grocery store, no nothing! Count me in the club that desparately needs summer!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
maybe we should all scrap a summer photo- and those lucky people in summer could ask us for a snow photo to scrap!! Oh I need to go empty my camera- speaking of snow!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So...I'll provide you all some summer photos very soon. I'll start taking them in ONE WEEK!! It will be here soooooo soon. I think all warm weather vacations should be planned in Feb/Mar so that it gets you through winter and the weather is nice where you are going. We have been blessed with a mild winter this year though and today was a gorgeous day. All you people in the south and midwest seemed to have stolen all that winter. What's up with that? Not that I'm complaining. You can sure keep it. But I'm guessing our rain level was down this year and they'll declare us in a drought and we won't be allowed to keep our grass green, which is fine with me. I would love to throw that in the HOA's face. Our HOA is very annoying and love to send out annoying letters about things like yards and garbage cans. It always seems weird when they declare Washington in a drought, because we have plenty of water, but the rivers and stuff are low so the dams don't produce as much electricity and stuff like that. It is just weird.

So, I got my tax refund and got my new EHD. I moved everything over but have had to spend a lot of time fixing things like my Photoshop Elements organizer which is a PITA. But it was fixable without too much trouble. I worked on it as I also was packing for our trip. I just kept the laptop on the bed as I was doing other stuff. It worked out really well.

Tomorrow will probably be a busy day. I have to "teach" a Sunday School class aka show a video. I'm just filling in, not really teaching. Then I am taking our guest up to hang out with my sis for a bit. Today he was trying to tell me and Derek that he knew better what a onesie was. He was trying to tell us a onesie was footie pajamas. He kept telling us we were wrong and just made an ass out of himself. It was great.

Anyway, I am off. It is late and my bed is covered in clothes still. I'll chat later I am sure. Ciao.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi ladies!!! I am doing better! yay!
Feeling stiff and achy,but I guess that is going to be the norm until the weather warms.

Yesterday I worked from home in the morning, today I hope to have a scrap day.
In the afternoon, Cait Gary and I played wii together which was fun.

And tomorrow, Scott goes back to school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was so funny on Friday. He knew his schedule and all that by 2 pm. We took him to lunch to say congrats/good luck.
Then around dinner time,he started running around the house yelling "I'm going back to school on Monday!" It had finally sunk in,that this was for real!

Clara- soooo excited for you for your cruise!!

Laurie and Linda- I have been in summer-drool mode too.Every time I see a commercial for somewhere warm,I want to jump right into the TV! Even playing wii Sports Resort made me wishing for sun and sand!

A-Nxy- how have you and the kids been feeling? Better I hope!

Natesia- good to see you-any new rattie pics/lo's??

Sally- you need to stay away from the caffeine LOL Awesome that BRT rocked!!!!
And yes!! Get designing girl!! I want to stalk you here too!

xoxoxo

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Happy Sunday- working on lots of things and wishing I had done it yesterday so today could be a day of rest- nearly done with taxes- raises my bp each year- Oh well- on to other things- I am in a purging mode- started on my closet yesterday

LSlycord

Chris, glad that things are looking up!

Sally, wish I could have attended the spaghetti gig.

Clara, can't wait to see those sunshine pics!!! And, I have a feeling in a few weeks, we'll be able to ship you plenty of water!

Laurie, we were supposed to get taxes figured Friday night but because of the bad roads, we cancelled. Don't know when we'll get it done now!

I've actually done some scrapping this weekend. No snow...yet! So I'm really going to the store now! And then when the snow starts coming down, I'll just sit and scrap!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Have fun shopping - I've done a bit of that and scrapping this weekend instead of my shoulds and musts!

LaughingSun

yep, we're finally on the mend. Kylie is back to normal crazy active and although I have a bad sinus headache I'm doing good :)

it's nice to get up and dress in the morning instead of staying pjs all day lol... although that was nice too.

Today while DH took DS to TKD I made brunch. pancakes, eggs, toast & bacon. YUM! I made the pancakes with coconut oil instead of canola & DH didn't like them although I think they smelled wonderful (I didn't have any b/c I used white flour).

Anyway, I really hope to get some scrapping done while the kids are nappin :)

off to do more laundry. almost caught up again... man it feels good to only do 1 weeks worth of laundry at a time instead of a month or more. it's easy to stay caught up :)

natesia

OMG, there's very sleepy day today... I would like to sleep all the time... when I was at church, I have to look after myself, because I could fall asleep every moment... - I just had some situations like that ;) and my mum or sister had to wake me up :D