Oscraps

Weather Map Today!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
This was us yesterday morning:

Screenshot_20240115-085934_The Weather Channel for Samsung.jpg

My daughter texted me a picture of the snow they got in Texas. She lives near Dallas. :brrr:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
We haven't gotten below zero, but we're hitting about 3 to 7 degrees at night. We've had frozen water pipes and all that fun. It's supposed to warm up today and be in the 50's again in a few days. It's been bitter cold with the Windchill :brrr::brrr:.

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Yes, that is cold!! We haven't had those temperatures here this year because there's a lot of rain, but in other years we have. :brrr:

janedee

We have had a crazy few days here with cold weather and snow, resulting in our connecting flight back from Mexico getting cancelled (-31C) then having to rent a car to drive home (through two mountain passes) in time for DH to fly out again today. That flight was also delayed by five hours for de-icing and local flights were all cancelled. I'm beginning to think I need to become a snowbird!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
It's so brutal out there and we are getting more snow/ice/below 0* Wind Chills the next few days. Meanwhile- we might hit 50* and rain next week. :rolleyes1:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
its awful - so much cold , right now its 8 degrees. And i have to walk the dog every day in this weather.
Same here-- Jaida had a torn ACL surgery in December and it has been *awful* trying to get her out on walks. She is supposed to have 3 20-minute walks a day. No way either of us be out there that long. Trying to keep her away from the piles of snow on her usual potty places is one more struggle. Good thing with love our dogs :walkingdog:

LSlycord

I shouldn't complain because it is better here than most places in the steps. But golly, it is miserable. I'm definitely ready for the trip to Mexico!