Oscraps

We Appreciate YOU...14 New Freebies... Thank you!

createwings

We Appreciate YOU...14 New Freebies... as a Thank you!

We Appreciate YOU!

I'm so excited to announce that 14 of our Oscraps Designers have come together to create some
wonderful Freebies as a Thank you for all your continued support and business...

Each participating designer will have a New Freebie in their shop for you!

Have Fun!

Please note: The designers will be activating their freebies today.​

Last edited by a moderator:

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
ohhhh my gosh!! these freebies are soooo awesome!! I just threw up in the gallery with several LOs using these!!! (can I say that outloud???)

thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, Oscraps designers!!! You guys are DA BOMB!!!!!

katg1006

Wow such wonderful gifts!!! I can't wait to see what you all make with these gorgeous creations!!! Please link us up here if to your layouts so we can leave you some love :)

jtb

You ladies are fabulous! Thank you so much for these freebies! Just love them!

petey111

Thank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank you Thank you

hondachicc

Thank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank youThank you thank you thank you Thank you

LOL..Sara....how many freebies did YOU get...I am counting more than 14 TY's....LOL...actually I feel the same way....Thanks one more time!!:)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
LOL Sara!!! I ditto what she said!!! Thank you to all the wonderful designers here at the O........you are all just so generous!!!!! :)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
OMGosh ... this is just one reason why the "O" is the BEST place to be!!! The designers here are always soooooo generous ... LOVE YA!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

chengie

DITTO!! :):)

neetdesigner

I think I posted in here already but, today I went through the freebies (all of them) and downloaded lots of them.

I just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to all the designers for the gifts. I know it is time consuming to create your designs and it is wonderful that you so generously give them to us.

So, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Hee hee....I told you it was a huge thank you! :D