Oscraps

Waving excitedly from Australia :)

Zippity

Hi everyone,
My name is Emma also known as Zippity or Zip, I don't know where that nickname came from although I suspect that its because I can talk under wet cement hence the 'Zip it' came about, lol

I am very very new to digital scrap booking so far I am loving the endless possibilities I can create with the kits, to all you designers out there I bow to you and thanks for sharing all the freebies on this site, there really are some exceptionally talented peeps here.
Em/Zip:)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Emma! Welcome to the O and yayay!! another Aussie!! Hope you'll stay awhile and join us in some challenges and chatter!!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Uh oh- now I have a bunch of "you -under" gals to confuse me more on dates and times :lol:

Zip- love the nickname - In elementary school, I was called "Machine Gun" by a teacher cuz I never stopped yapping hahah!

Welcome to the O!

Zippity

WOW, thanks everyone for the warm welcome, its so nice to be involved in this community, you're all very looooooovely...mwah

Zippity

Uh oh- now I have a bunch of "you -under" gals to confuse me more on dates and times :lol:

Zip- love the nickname - In elementary school, I was called "Machine Gun" by a teacher cuz I never stopped yapping hahah!

Welcome to the O!

Lol, Faerywings, I want to call you 'Gunner Girl' now...I know what your talking about, my school reports always noted that if Emma stopped talking she'd be getting A's..baha!:oops:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
heheheh!!!! Sad how we can pass it to our kids too.... my son is the same way- only he likes to spice things up by being a class clown ;)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Hi Emma, welcome to the O!! My girl is named Emma too and you can add her to the machine gunners! Can she talk!!