Oscraps

Wanna be Art Journal, digital from TN

Mylinn

Hello all,
I have been surfing your store and gallery for about a month now. The product is just amazing. My AJ dreams are coming true with each purchase :) I got into digital scrapbooking many years ago when all I could find was 'old school' scrapbooking. I used Flickr photos and while my style and directions didn't fit in, the crew at Brownie Scraps were amazing, educational, sharing and accepting. (store/forum now defunct) Life reared it's head and I drifted away from scrapbooking for a few years.
In the last few months, with a new house purchase looming, I've had some things to scrapbook. Dipping my toe back in the digital world, I realized that AJ was a Thing and it looked soooo wonderful.
Warning, I love to learn but rarely practise enough to become really good at something - it's the learning that is the fun for me.

AnikA68

I love the "O"
Hello and welcome,

we always learn something new at scrapbooking, change our style or try some new techniques. I hope you find all what inspires you here . Oscraps is a great place to make progress and you find here at the forum tutorials or inspiration in our gallery and you can challenge yourself at our challenges.

Wish you a lot of fun

PS I realized that you didn´t link your challenge layouts to your gallery, that we can easily find them and leave some love. The easiest way is to post the gallery link under your layout in the thread or you can follow this :http://bit.ly/1Mt43jH

Last edited by a moderator:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
welcome to Oscraps!
You will find this to be a great place to do your own thing, scrap wise. The shop is filled with all kinds of good stuff.
If you need any help navigating around the forums, just holler and someone will be sure to help.
:)

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Hi, welcome to Oscraps!
We have all sorts and styles scrappers and designers here, you'll fit right in!

Ellen

welcome to the O- i'm sure you'll find plenty to your liking in the shop and if not you could always ask a designer to make something you NEEEED

bcgal00

Welcome! If you're looking for inspiration, amazing designs and lots of information, you'll find it here. Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Aussiekat

Welcome! The girls are right - there's so much to see and do here, and so many styles represented ... glad you jumped right in!

petey111

There is lots of great stuff for you here at the O! We have an art journaling challenge every once in a while and Madi will be one of your go to CheeryOs for all things Art Journaling! Welcome!!

Romy

welcome to the O! (what may we call you - Mylinn?)

I am totally on board with you about the learning process - it is the primary drive for me in everything, I love the excitement of grasping another technique, the feeling of getting further, the eureka moment...it's like a drug for me!! But apply that? that's another story! lol

Im sure you can pick up a thing or two here :-D

Danesa

Danesa
Welcome Mylinn. I know how real life can get in our way sometimes but its so nice that its working out for you to get back to scrapping/journaling. Have fun.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
:welcome: to your new home Mylinn!! You will love it here and we can't wait to see what you create!!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome! I love learning, too and always stretching myself creatively. I don't always finish what I start with layouts, but I love to just play!