Oscraps

Very sad

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Today I made the difficult decision to euthanize my awesome, sweet and loyal dog Wolf.
He was 15,5 years, very old for a dog of his breed and he couldn't go on anymore.

I'm sure I'll miss him very much..

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
So sorry to hear this Hieronique,
15,5 years old is pretty special for any dog!
Take care,
sterkte!

SharLamb

Sharron
Joining you in your grief. So difficult to make that hard decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

NancyP

Ohhh, Hieronique, I don't care how old they are, they are still your babies. I had to put Misty down 7 years ago and still miss her to this day. My heart is with you and sending you big HUGS! Keep those precious memories!!!!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Hugs. I know how much this breaks your heart. I've gone through this a few times and it never gets any easier. Take comfort in a long life and lots of love given during Wolf's life.

janedee

This is such a difficult decision to make, my heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry for your loss.

felis

I'm so, so, so sorry to hear that! Hugs you! Here is no words which can make you feel better.
At least we hope that they are on better place, even my believes in God is not so strong these days, because before few months I lost beloved, too! !

The only consolation is that their soul will find some relief in the fact that now you will adopt and save from suffering another pet .

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
OOOOOOOh nee ik kan me helemaal voorstellen dat je verdrietig bent. Als dierenvriend weet ik heel goed wat dit met een mens doet. Ik wens je veel sterkte !

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hieronique, I have no words but know that my heart breaks for you and with you.
(((((((((hugs)))))))))))

ptabbert

So sorry for you loss Hieronique! Our dog was about the same age when we had to make that decision. It's so difficult, even now, 11 years later. Big hugs and keep remembering the times you had together.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Oh dear Hieronique, my heart breaks for you!! So difficult to say goodbye to such a loyal friend!! Sending you lots of gentle hugs :hug:

Ellen

so sad and such a difficult decision to make. You know you did what was best for him but still it breakes your heart.
Big big hugs.