Oscraps

Using Oscraps Newsletter Freebies in Layouts

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi everyone, I have just updated the Oscraps Gallery Guidelines to read that any Freebies downloaded from our Oscraps newsletters are okay to use on your layouts and will be able to be uploaded to the gallery. The requirement was originally noted as "products that are currently in the store". As I mentioned in the guidelines, some of these freebies make it into the store and some don't, but if you have downloaded it from the newsletter then it can be used. This hopefully will give our new members some added 'stash' which they can use to join us in the challenges etc.

Please credit your newsletter freebie in this way: "Oscraps Haps Newsletter Freebie - insert Designer Name".

As an example, in the last newsletter there was a cluster which I created using the Oscraps Live Live Mega Collaboration kit.

You would credit this as "Oscraps Haps Newsletter Freebie - Live Life Mega Collab"

or for a gift, say from Joyful Heart Designs, the credits would read "Oscraps Haps Newsletter Freebie - Joyful Hearts Designs"

Please ask if you have any questions. :)

Edited to add: This also applies to any freebies our designers might give out in their challenges here at the O. :)

Last edited:

AK_Tracy

Now I have to remember what I got from the newsletter LOL But this is wonderful news!!! Thank you!