Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz, May 2024

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Hi to all!

My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am the host for the Use-it-All Challenge.

It is interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought that prompted this challenge.

We're heading into warmer months with sunny days. What more perfect time to get out and explore your surroundings or book a trip to somewhere exciting?

This month's Challenge focuses on just these things. Whether you decide to visit a new city, explore nearby roads, hike up a mountain, or run along the beach, the Ready to Explore Sampler should give you a good start on documenting your story.

If you would like to take advantage of this month's Special Pricing of Ready to Explore, visit my shop where you will find the Collection for just $9.50 or you can save 25% on the kit and extras, if you prefer to pick and choose according to your preferences.

The rules for this challenge are simple, so put on your creative hat and have fun

Challenge Rules:

1. Download the
Ready to Explore Sampler from my shop. (6/1/24: This Sampler is no longer available. I hope to see you in the June Challenge.)

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the components within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in the Karen Schulz Designs Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to seeing what you create!

Karen Schulz

Subscribe to my Newsletter for Coupons, Gifts, and Early Bird Discounts!

ks-readytoexplore-sampler-600pv.jpg

ks-ready-to-explore-coll-600pv.jpg

Last edited:
Another fun UIA - thanks KS
FYI .... need to know the correct file size for posting

Attachments

• UIA ready-to-explore.png
    UIA ready-to-explore.png
    381.9 KB · Views: 1
I had so much fun creating this LO. Me and my lovely went to Valkenburg Limburg in The Netherlands a couple of weeks ago.
This was a perfect opportunity to use these pictures we took of each other.
I love this freebie.
By using the layermodus on the Explore Paper. It almost seems like a stand alone WordArt.
The beautiful paper of the worldmap i used to create some kind of frame underneath the pictures. Off course i could not waste the lovely elements.
Thanks for this beautiful freebie Karen!!