Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz, August 2023

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
It is interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. This is the thought that prompted this challenge.

Pets are like family... no, the ARE family to those of us who have them. Let's take this month to showcase our special furry friends.

This month I have chosen "Love my Dog" as my Featured Collection and also to provide a "Love my Dog" Sampler for this month's challenge.

This Collection was created to help you scrapbook those fun, sweet, and inspirational moments about your furry friends. Whether it’s a summer day in the park or hanging out around the house, there are unique photo opportunities that can help you create scrapbook pages using beautiful papers, stickers, and embellishments. You can even use the Collection to create custom invitations for your next dog-themed party!

Find "Love My Dog" in my shop. For the month of August, save 65% on the Collection, making it just $10.99, or 30% on the Kit and Extras.

The rules for this challenge are simple, so put on your creative hat and have fun!

Challenge Rules:

1. Download the Love my Dog Sampler from my shop.

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the components within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in the Karen Schulz Designs Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to seeing what you create!

Karen Schulz
Subscribe to my Newsletter
Visit my Shop

Last edited: