Oscraps

Update on Marley

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I've been meaning to update everyone on Marley. Chris @faerywings asked me about her today, so I decided to post and let everyone know. She is going strong - it's like a true miracle! You'd never know there was anything wrong with her. She's her old playful, mischievous, clown self. Thank you ALL for your doggie prayers and all of the good thoughts when she was so sick!

We have to be very carefly with her though, because her blood won't clot if she gets cut or even eats something that might cut her gums. That's the hardest part, because she's a "chewer" and loves to romp outdoors. She comes flying down the hill if she sees me on the front porch or out in the yard. It's just like old times. As you know, I had a doggie St. Francis of Assisi medal over nighted and Ava took it to Tulsa and put it right on her. I believe that helped a lot. (I believe in things like that, though and one of our dogs lived for several years, after the doctor said there was nothing else to be done. He wore that medal for the rest of his life.)

We're more than cautiously optimistic now and hoping and praying that Marley will be with us for a few more years, if not longer.

Veronika

♥♥♥I can't tell you how pleased I am with your report on Marley! How nice that she is feeling better and can enjoy life again. I hope that you can spend many more wonderful hours with her! Optimism is always important!♥♥♥

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
♥♥♥I can't tell you how pleased I am with your report on Marley! How nice that she is feeling better and can enjoy life again. I hope that you can spend many more wonderful hours with her! Optimism is always important!♥♥♥
Thank you for your sweet words, Veronika! Yes, we believe that optimism has played a big role in Marley still being with us.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
What excellent news! I was almost afraid to open the thread and now I'm doing a :dancingelephant: (happy dance) instead!!!
You're not the first one to say that, Linda. I should have put more info. Thank you so much - we're in awe and overjoyed! We
re doing the happy dance, too. dance3:dancingelephant:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Do you ever wonder if she was mis diagnosed!?
I have wondered that, personally. However, she does bruise very easily (of course, she's very light and you can see her skin. ) Supposedly her blood won't clot if she gets cut. She sure doesn't act like there's a thing in the world wrong with her, though. They sure racked up hella vet bills. She WAS very sick and we didn't think she was going to make it. I guess only time will tell. But it does make one wonder. :p