Oscraps

Toot Twice!

Yam

Hello!
Oh, I have missed you all! Many things were happening in my life...
I am going to be in the October special double issue of SNR in the SCRAPPER SPOTLIGHT!!! With 18 LO"s!!! Some of them, 6 of them to be exact, with OSCRAPS products and designers!!! YEEEY...now, to send 18 pages with all the supplies list- not so much fun!!! I need to do it tomorrow...also I am going to be published again in the next Stampington magazines with 2 LO'S- one of them with Kitty Design- I am in a DIGI HEAVEN :):p

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh Yam!!! {big hug} we've missed you!!! and wow! CONGRATULATIONS! you must be sooooo excited I know I would be! but gosh! 18 LO's!!! will need to keep my eye out for it!!! you really deserve it sweetie! you create such beautiful pages!!! HAVE FUN and enjoy the moment!!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Yeah Yam ... WTG ... don't envy you havin' to write up your supplies lists on all those LO's though ... you'll deserve a special treat after doing that!!! TOOT-TOOT!!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Yam!!! How have you been?? Please stop in the Oo's soon to say hi!

Amazing news!! I am so thrilled for you!!!!

katg1006

Yam!!!! We have missed you! I was so happy to see you posting layouts recently :) Congratulations that is a HUGE accomplishment!!!! ((((HUGS))))

Hope everything is well and you will come check in at the Oooo's with the ladies :)