Oscraps

Tomorrow's the day...

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I say "I do" again!!!

Tomorrow my husband and I renew our wedding vows for our 25th wedding anniversary!! I can't believe we have been married for that long!! We will be having the ceremony at church and then lunch at Buca di Beppo's and a cake and champagne toast afterward.

What's left to do? FIND A DRESS! LMAO! I have one I can wear, but I haven't found "the dress" yet! I have 2 more places to go before I give up.

I pick up the cake today. I know it won't be exactly what I envision, but I hope they do a good job on it!

Hopefully I will have lots of pictures to scrap and share!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
How exciting! Congratulations on your wonderful day and I can't wait to see the photos. ♥

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
How exciting, Susie!! I KNOW everything will be beautiful!! Good luck finding a dress - if you don't, you'll still look beautiful in one you already have. Can't wait to see the pictures and congratulations to you and Mike!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I woke up this morning thinking about you and could;t for the life of me remember when the actual date was. I am so excited for you, your hubby, and your family!
Enjoy and congrats!! ♥♥♥

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
200.gif

I hope you found the dress!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Can't wait to see the pictures! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
congratulations! 25 years is impresive! Can't wait to see the photos! I'm really curious about the cake!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Oh that turned out beautiful! The flowers are so well done!!!

Can't wait to see the photos. I'm glad you didn't take any. Means you were in the moment!!