Oscraps

today's email

msbrad

Hi-
I know I do not pop over here, alot..but I would like to more...once I get it all together, with this new computer and other obligations.

Just wanted to say, thank you for the
haps at oscraps I received in email today. I really like the take y'all are doing for NSD. I hope to be here some too.

(have to attend a college grad. and take pics).
m

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello! There is going to be heaps of fun here at the "O" this week.......its already started by the looks of it, there have been a few layouts posted already so please come along and join in. Hope to see your layouts soon!! :)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Michelle, we are totally glad to see you poppin and playing with us here!! as Ona said, it's already a blast right now!! I love what's happening in the gallery and in the store!! and i know those designers are cookin' up some fun for Sat, too!! yay!!

so happy you're coming to play!! yay!!

msbrad

Thanks. Now I need to pay attention to what all has been happening. Hopefully, I can get some reading done tomorrow (work-shhh). Maybe I will have a better understanding of what is what.

I need to check which kits I have from here, and create. Not sure if I have any other than ADSR (off the top of my head).
And now that I have a new computer...maybe, I will finally get totally organized with ACDSee.
m

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hi Michelle!

Thanks for popping in and for your comment about the Haps and NSD and all that! You really made me smile :)