Oscraps

there's a new Anna Aspnes Fan page on Facebook

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I saw that popping up on my feed and I immediately had to join. thanks for approving me so quickly Vicki :)

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
if you are an Anna fan...and you don't like Facebook..you can still post on her fan page by sending an email to AnnaArtFans@groups.facebook.com but we'd love to have you as a member. Our group is growing every day..and it's so cool to share our AnnaArt and appreciate for how much she helps all of us find our inner artist!

rsdtmd

if you are an Anna fan...and you don't like Facebook..you can still post on her fan page by sending an email to AnnaArtFans@groups.facebook.com but we'd love to have you as a member. Our group is growing every day..and it's so cool to share our AnnaArt and appreciate for how much she helps all of us find our inner artist!

Glade to see this for those who don't like Facebook, I am a holdout. I don't want my kids on it so I stay off of it. And, yes Anna's stuff makes me feel like an artist even though I am not!

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
Many of us who didn't like Facebook are there now too! I keep my Facebook strictly scrappy so I can justify it now :)